Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze - Reggae to Riches

Hello everyone!

First i have to say please ignore my dry hands, i wash my hands whenever i do my nails and i only lotion when my nails are dry. I forgot to lotion before i took this pic though :p

 

I love this color, it's a purplish pink and you can't really tell in tihe pic but it is super shiny and glossy. It has slight blue undertones to it and i think it would compliment just about anyone.

 

We are in the middle of a blizzard, i had off today and i basically wasted the day sleeping. Here's a quick pic of what it looked like outside this afternoon:

My Balcony below:

Thank god i bought a crapload of coldcut turkey and american cheese to make sandwiches just in case we got stuck inside. It's supposed to keep snowing until 6am, my area is supposed to get a foot (12 inches) of snow. I think we have about 6 inches so far. Hopefully thats it because i hate shovelling snow -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment