Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2009

China Glaze Nail polish Haul, plus MAC Haul swatches

Obviously i have lost my marbles and just gone retail therapy crazy. Alot of it is due to stress at work and my needing a stress relief which of course lead to my shopping like no one's business. I have to say though, the damage from this nail polish haul is not as bad as one would think, i got all these polishes for about $48 which is a great deal (or so i tell myself). Also i have to credit 2 onsugar lovelies: CCee and Retail_therapy for their nail polish posts and swatches on China Glaze which caused me to want damn near every color that they produce. Their posts are great visual references so thanks ladies!

 

9 China Glaze polishes total + one from some random brand. ok so not like a crazy amount of polish but its not a small haul by any means!

 

Summer Rain, Moonlight, Spontaneous, Reggae to Riches

 

Caribbean Tempation, Rich & Famous, Turned Up Turqouise, Sexy in the City, For Audrey, Stripe Rite - Black

And here are the swatches from my MAC haul (here) I wanted to show them in natural light but of course my crappy cam doesnt catch the true beauty of the colors.

Paintpot - Indianwood, a lovely bronzy/neutral color

 

Sumptous Olive

 

Humid

 

Electric Eel

 

Deep Truth (i literally dabbed my finger one time on it so the color is faint on my finger)

 

I will do some swatches of the nail polish for you guys a little later in the week. I am going to spend the weekend playing with all my new products, and i actually have a few more items to post but i am kinda embarassed at all the stuff i bought so i am going to a seperate haul post as those items alittle later.

Ta Ta for now.

7 comments:

  1. Humid is soooo pretty, fits the Singaporean atmosphere really well too LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a beautiful shade i <3 it so. Humid atmosphere not so much lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. wth happend to the rest of my comment?? well i said i :heart: the color, but i hate humidity lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. :jawdrop: :love: Gorgeous shades! Reminds me that I am in desperate need of some (or even one) new nail polish.
    Indianwood is a lovely shade; I fall for any cosmetic that is a champagne/bronze and/or lavender.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your polishes. I'm planning a China Glaze haul myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leeluv - ditto, i love bronzy champagne colors, they look great on anybody and are so easy to use.

    SheenaW - i don't know if your in the US but Sally's Beauty is having a sale on China GLaze ( thats why i got so many), i dont know when it ends though.

    CCee - Thanks! i never heard of Chine Glaze before you and Retail_therapy blogged about it so i blame you for my bill! lol j/k :P

    ReplyDelete