Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

EOTD: Using Sleek Safari Palette

Hi ya'll!

 

Just a quick eye that i did today for my lil trip to the mall, also i wanted to show you how i test to see which shades to together. its kinda silly way of doing it but i do it on my eye and cheeks like so:

byt he time i took this pic all the colors kinda melded into a cotton candy patch lol.

 

ANd here goes the eye look:

My hair is a mess,  hence the hat.

close up (scary i know, im sorry). BTW closeup shows all the lil mistakes, i hate it. I lined bottom lid with a angled brush and i was soo scared getting close to my eye. the other eye did much better.

 

 

And the colors i used:

 

Top row second to last color on the right, and bottom row last color on the right.

 

And thats all folks!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment