Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MAC Cremesheen Lipglass in Narcissus and Pro Longwear lipcreme in Red Dwarf Swatches

Hellooo!

I haven't paid as much attention to MAC collections as i used to simply because it seems like there is a collection launched every other week and my wallet couldn't handle it lol. Also alot of the products seemed repetitous and only the packaging was new (my opinion, i may be wrong).

These two babies caught my eye however and i decided i had to have them. Without further ado let's start with Narcissus:


MAC cremesheen - Narcissus

MAC cremesheen - Narcissus

MAC Cremesheen Narcissus swatch

All the above pictures are taken in daylight with no flash. I love this color, its a pink/purpleish opaque color that definitely caters to my girly side.

Up next, Red Dwarf which is a "Pro longwear lip creme". I have recently been on a quest to find a red lipstick that i can fall head over heels over. Red Dwarf is not that lipstick, but it is a good start.

Red Dwarf packaging

MAC Pro Longwear Red Dwarf closeup

MAC red dwarf and Narcissus swatches

Definitely two great shades that i am going to be rocking on a regular basis.

 

And a quickie pic of my nails taken using my phone:

MAC Blueblood

I'm wearing MAC Blueblood on my nails. LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment