Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencils

Hello!

So i just purchased two of Nars soft touch shadow pencils despite the not so great review on Temptalia on the same two shades in 2010 (see here ). I am the type of person that if i really love something i have to at least try it myself and not just go by someone else's opinion.

Here is what the pencil looks like:

Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil

Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil Close up

 

And a swatch on my hand:

Nars, soft touch shadow pencil, Palladium, Aigle Noir

Both colors glide on easily on my skin. There is a little glitter (silver in Palladium, gold in Aigle Noir) but it is not overwhelming. I can tell you Palladium smudges much easier then Aigle Noir, i would not suggest wearing these without a base underneath, and defintely not as an all day color. I have greasy eyelids and I can see both colors wearing off after a couple of hours.

 

These pencils retail for $24 each.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment