Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

I <3 Target Haul

Hi Everyone!

Yes another Haul, I hope you don't mind 2 back 2 back haul posts, i kinda fell behind.

So here's the beauty portion:

So pretty much i went shopping for hair and body stuff. I won't go into too much detail on the hair products here because i will be doing a hair routine post and these products will be explained in detail there. Other then that i think the Dove body wash is self explanatory, Dove is one of my Holy Grail products and i have to be desperate to use anything else. Matter of fact, know that i think about it, Dove body wash is the only product i never cheated on. I have eczema so i am very careful about body washes and Dove has never let me down. LOVE it.

And the cute makeup bag that i absolutely did not need but had to have:

 

Sonia Kashuk double zipper makeup bag for breast cancer awareness. So cute.

 

And some Jewelry i picked up:

I was soo mad when i got home, one of the pairs of earring broke:

I am going to take it back, too bad it was the last one on the display.

These are big and dangle down to my shoulders. Very Sasha Fierce.

And this ring was too small for my other fingers but i bought it as a pinky cocktail ring:

Now that i'm home i think it might look a little silly to have such a big ring on my pinkie. What do you guys think?

And last but not least, my fave of all the pieces, the elephant necklace charm:

Love the details. The coin says "Queen Elizabeth the second". Little details make things special to me.

I got a parking meter ticket because i paid for 1 hr and i was in Target for like 2.5 hrs lol. I love Target jewelry, they always have fun and whimsical things. I get so caught up whenever i hit their jewelry section. All in all fun trip and of course I got some goodies so i'm happy :)

I hope all is well, thanks for reading!

On a sidenote: I've noticed alot of youtubers are saying they aren't doing haul videos anymore because it's "bragging". Umm yeah? did you just catch on to that fact? But hello, people love to see haul videos. They help us learn about the product that their using and not only that, when i see a haul video i get excited to see what kinda looks will be created from the product. I think the negative comments some people leave gets to them but anyone who is hating on a haul probably isn't a follower or they would be just as excited. Basically my point is yes a haul vid is bragging somewhat, but hey, if the readers/watchers who are your followers are ok with it then keep em coming. Just my opinion, sorry for the mini rant.

8 comments:

  1. I digg the Sonia Kashuk makeup bag! And the cocktail ring! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I LOVE ALL THOSE ACESSories!! Nice haul babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NIce haul!!! The makeup bag was so pretty!!! Love the accessories too!!! Charms necklaces are always a pretty touching up for casual wears!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!
    Heavenly: I thought about you and your black accessories when i bought this, im not kidding! You always choose great black jewelry, i was influenced :)

    Educated - Thanks hun, Target has the best cheap stuff you can't go wrong.

    Everbluec - exactly! plus they just give a little happy feeling for some reason, especially when it's for good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab cosmetics bag! I like the separate compartments; that helps with organization.
    The jewelry is lovely. I like the ring on the pinky; it can help create balance if you wore multiple bracelets on the opposite arm. Also, great necklace! It has a nice vintage vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like that ring & makeup bag nice beb..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really? OMG! :) Great to know that i influenced you. You should see the complete set of black accessories that i got. :p You'll probably go gaga. I forgot to add this in, i digg your elephant necklace charm too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leeluv - the seperate compartments was how i justified buying it lol. I convinced myself it would make me more organized ;)

    Reyenal - thanks hun :)

    Heavenly - yes it's true girl. I never buy black accessories, and when i saw it i thought of you so i said what the heck, let me try it out. hopefully you will show your set hmm..?? (yes i am shameless in my noseyness :P lol)

    ReplyDelete