Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Clothing Haul *pic heavy*

You have to fogrive me, the lighting in my room is reeeeally bad. They only time i spend in my room is to sleep and once in a blue read (usually during the day so i open the curtains). I also took these photos at night so they will be kinda dark.

I have a very basic fashion sense, alot of neutrals and laid back clothing that is comfortable. My big thing right now is long sweaters/sweater coats and hoodies as it is the winter time and i usually freeze in the winter (my mother says i might be anemic, i think she is just trying to find an excuse to make me take some nasty pills :P). The one place where i experiment usually is jewelry and bags, which i LOVE. I will buy jewlery and bags in all types of shapes and funky colors and i use them to punch up my outfits. I didn't get any jewelry this round but i did get 2 bags so i am satisfied. So without any further ado, here goes my haul!

Ok so i bought 2 new bags from Old Navy, they were between $20-30 each (can't remember the exact price sorry)

I haven't used the blue one yet (evidenced by the wrappings still on it) but i have used the neutral stone(?) colored one everyday for the last 2 weeks. It's an over the arm bag but it also has a shoulder strap which isn't detachable.

 

A sweater coat:

It's nice and warm and has little pockets which you can't see.It also button up all the way up the neck and it has a funnel neck which you can leave unbuttoned for a wide collar.

A tied waist sweater coat:

This looks alot more grey then it is. It's actually different shades of brown with a slight undertone of grey.

Another sweater coat:

Just a sweater coat in white with chunk big buttons on it.

And a jacquard babydoll sleeveless shirt, you can't see it very well but it has a flower pattern in gold

Here's an upclose view of the neckline:

I bought this for our company dinner next week. i am thinking of wearing a brown wrap sweater and black jeans with it. We will see how that works out.

 

This shift dress is actually from the maternity section, but it isn't stretchy or anything:

Ok this looks like i pulled it from off the floor somewhere lol but it was on my bed...it probably would've been better off on my floor lolol. It's a stone color and like i said it isn't stretchy or anything, it just looked like a regular dress. It was on sale for $14 though so i said who cares if its maternity!

A closeup of the print on the front of the dress:

Very nice detailing i think.

 

And a casual top with some pretty detailing

:

Closer look of the details:

I love it, it's a nice way of dressing up a plain white tee and save me from having to bother with jewelry :P

 

And last but not least, this is my favorite buy because i have been looking for a vest like this for a long time:

LOVE IT! i wish they had the navy blue, it was sold out by the time i found this but i like the red as well. nice way of adding a punch of color in my overly neutral palette.

 

Are you still awake after all that?? lolol. Well if you are thanks for sticking through it :) and i hoep i didn't bore you too much. I also got very distracted somehow and i will be doing a post that is not technically a room tour but just random spots/things in my room that i think are interesting. It will probably be a tag type of post. We will see.

Anyway bye for now~

1 comment:

  1. i like most of the top beb nice.. & that brown bag tell me to steal hehe.. kidding

    ReplyDelete