Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Swatch: Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Deep Rose

Hi Guys!

This is a quick post on a blush i picked up a few months ago from CVS for $6.59. I generally do not buy Maybelline products (don't ask me why, they just don't appeal to me) but i saw this color and thought it looked really pretty.

Maybelline fit me deep rose

Here's a close up of the brush that comes with the blush:Maybelline fit me brush

Blush in pan:

Maybelline fit me deep rose

And finally the blush on skin:

Maybelline fit me deep rose

I have to tell you, i had to swipe my finger across the pan a few times to get it to show this much against my skin. Here is what my finger looked like after running it across the pan 4-5 times before applying on skin:

Maybelline fit me deep rose

So basically if you like a subtle matte rose blush that gives your skin a slight hint of color this blush is perfect. It gives the skin a natural look flush, and even if your heavy handed you can't go overboard with it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment