Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nyx Black Label Lipstick

I totally forgot that i bought a couple of lipsticks when i got my haul. I think that also tells you that i was not happy with the lipsticks after i swatched and tried them on. Basically i am just not a lipstick person, i think they can make me look older, and i am trying to stay as young as possible! lol. Don't get me wrong, there are people who seem to make the right lipstick choices so the lipstick compliments them (retailtherapy im talking about you! ^_^) and just enhances their look but for me i jus feel silly wearing them. Well enough of that, on to the pictures!

cute goth-like packaging

 

these are the 2 colors i got.I was going for brown shades that were "neutralish"

 

btw i think i accidentally switched the caps on the lipstick and then put the wrong shades in the box so the one on the left i THINK is really walnut not pecan. And the swatches on the site were obviously off because these colors were darker in person. ggrr! but that was still fine, they dont seem too dark, and they look brown right?

without flash

with flash

 

this is Walnut i believe. It was the darker of the 2. Looks alil red/pink toned when its on.

 

And this is pecan. More pink tone then brown.

 

So thats it. At least i didn't spend alot of money on these, they were $2 or $4 i believe plus i got the 25% discount so all in all i'm not too upset. I am going to try find someone to give them too as i honestly won't be using them again. If anybody wants them let me know (direct message me). And don't worry about it being unsanitiary, the trick is that you cut off the top part so you don't use any part that i've used.

Ciao for now ladies!

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh..i loveee pecan! Somewhat looks like a nude but it blends really well with you hun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it does doesnt it, but it was more pinkish looking. oh wells *continues search for a nude*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate lipstick too but I've promised to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete