Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Travel packing list

Hey girls!

 

My cousin invited me to come visit next month, it's been 10 years since i've seen her. My how time flies! We haven't actually finalized plans so i am not sure how long i will be staying with her but being the freak that i am i like to create lists in advance so i am figuring what i will take with me. Now she lives in Tennessee and she said that for them 90 degrees is not so bad o.0 so i am anticipating alot of heat and possible humidity. I've broken my list down into three parts: Beauty items, clothing, tech stuff. I'm sure i'll be revising my list a couple of times as i want to travel with one carry-on bag and i tend to normally overpack, but this is the initial list:

 

My Beauty list

bar soap ( one less liquid!)
dove facial cloths (again, less liquid whoohoo!)
deodorant
Baby lotion (this can double as facial moisturizer)
comb
hair accessories (ties, headband, clips, scarf)
hair oil
shampoo & cond
lip balm
tooth brush & paste

Mascara and lipgloss, maybe eyeshadow

Clothes

3 T shirts/shirts

cardigan

2 capris

1 skirt

2 sun dresses

PJ's

socks

underwear + bras

belt

Flats

flip flops

Jewelry

Tech

phone + charger
laptop + charger
cam + charger

Please leave me a comment below if i forgot any essentials or if you can think of anything i will not need. I am thinking of visiting for a weekend or 3 days so i really wont need alot.

4 comments:

  1. Bras! LOL Unless you let them hang all out then I don't know = P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol considering my AUnt is a pastor, letting em all hangout is not an option! added bras, thx dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have forgotten your jewels...earrings, bangles, a watch maybe!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes definitley need a little jewelry. i'm thinking a simple pair of earrings and a nice watch would be good.
    i also forgot makeup!

    ReplyDelete